- NON-PAPER PIECING
- Flowers for Mackenzie - Block-of-the-Month Applique Quilt - Pattern + Fabrics - 63" x 77" Quilt
Flowers for Mackenzie - Block-of-the-Month Applique Quilt - Pattern + Fabrics - 63" x 77" Quilt
- FLOWERS FOR MACKENZIE - A BLOCK-OF-THE-MONTH APPLIQUE – Pattern + Fabric Kit -
Flowers for Mackenzie; A Block-of-the-Month Appliqué was designed by Lori Smith, from my heart to your hands, May the Creations of my hands warm your heart. The Pattern & Fabrics are are for the entire quilt in one shipment.
The Finished Quilt size = 63" x 77” Finished Block size = 9 ½” x 9 ½”
The pattern includes 23 original floral appliqué blocks inspired by nature. The quilt was named after Lori's granddaughter, Mackenzie Lauren, the flower that blooms in my heart.
- 23 original floral appliqué blocks inspired by nature
- Quilt finishes 63”x 77”
- Appliqué blocks finish 9½”x 9½”
- Hand appliqué directions
- Full size appliqué patterns
- Rotary cutting and machine piecing directions to finish the quilt
Accurate, easy-to-follow directions
All the fabrics for completing this quilt, including all 23 blocks, border and binding (Kit does not include backing)
Patterns & Fabric kit was originally purchased through Fons & Porter. An inspiring Floral Quilt to grace any home.